Acoustic CalibratorsClass 1 and Class 2 with Type Approvals
Cirrus manufactures a range of Acoustic Calibrators and adaptors suitable for the field calibration of sound level meters, noise dosimeters and other noise measurement instruments.
The current range of Acoustic Calibrators comprises:
- CR:514 Class 1 to IEC 60942:2003 Class 2 with PTB Type Approval and 94dB @ 1kHz sound pressure level output
- CR:515 Class 1 to IEC 60942:2003 Class 1 with PTB and LNE Type Approval and 94dB @ 1kHz sound pressure level output
- CR:516 Class 2 to IEC 60942:2017 Class 2 with 94dB & 114dB @ 1kHz sound pressure level output
- CR:517 Class 1 to IEC 60942:2017 Class 1 with 94dB & 114dB @ 1kHz sound pressure level output
- CR:518 Class 2 to IEC 60942:2003 to Class 2 with 114dB @ 1kHz sound pressure level output
CR:514 Class 2 & CR:515 Class 1 Acoustic Calibrators
The CR:514 and CR:515 are high-performance acoustic calibrators designed for the field and laboratory calibration of sound level meters and other noise measurement equipment.
The units are simple to operate and meet the requirements of the latest IEC 60942:2003 standard for Acoustic Calibrators with performance to Class 2 (CR:514) and Class 1 (CR:515).
The CR:515 and CR:514 are the standard Acoustic Calibrators are supplied with the Cirrus Sound Level Meters and Noise Measurement Instruments.
CR:518 Acoustic Calibrator
The CR:518 Acoustic Calibrator is designed to meet the requirements of IEC 60942:2003 for a Class 2 instrument.
It provides a 114dB sound pressure level and can be used with a range of sound level meters and noise dosimeters.
CR:516 Class 2 & CR:517 Class 1 Dual-Level Acoustic Calibrators
The CR:516 and CR:517 Acoustic Calibrators are designed to meet the requirements of IEC 60942:2017 and provide both 94dB and 114dB at 1kHz in one instrument.
The CR:516 and CR:517 Acoustic Calibrators can be used to calibrate both sound level meters and noise dosimeters and feature sound pressure level outputs of 94dB and 114dB at 1kHz.