4102A Soft Case Model
4102A-H Hard Case Model
- The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate with the minimum of influence from earth voltage and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
- Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 529 IP54)
- Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
- Lead wire connection to C and P terminals and proper auxiliary earth resistance can be checked by “OK” lamp. Lead wire connection to C and E terminals is good when “OK” lamp is illuminated.