KYORITSU 3128 High Voltage Insulation Tester
- Microprocessor controlled high voltage insulation resistance tester with Diagnostic functions.
- Suitable for analyzing the insulation characteristics of cables, transformers, motors, generators, high pressure switches, insulators, wiring installations, etc.
- 6 ranges: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V, 10000V, 12000V Fine adjustment of voltage setting at each range is also possible
- Graphic representation of the insulation resistance and leakage current versus time on large display with bar graph and backlight.
- Can be operated from built-in rechargeable battery or from AC line.
- Automatic discharge after test with monitoring of the discharge voltage.
- Internal memory can store about 43,000 data (max).
- Robust design for field use with IP64 rating (with lid closed).