NoiseTools Software – DETAILED ANALYSIS, AUDIO PLAYBACK AND REPORTING
Listening to recordings and analysing data is a key part of noise nuisance management and something that traditionally has taken a lot of time.
The NoiseTools software is simple to use, saving you time whilst giving you a wide range of features and functions that can be used as needed.
NoiseTools is free from any installation or licensing restrictions and can be installed onto as many PCs as needed, at no additional cost.
Key Features of NoiseTools:
- Simple to use – Get the information you need really quickly and easily
- Detailed analysis available as and when it’s needed for advanced users
- Easily share data between multiple users or export recordings for other interested parties to listen to
- Playback audio recordings at real levels with the Calibrated Playback function
- Free from installation or licencing restrictions – install on as many PCs as needed at no additional cost
- Supplied as standard with all Cirrus Noise Measurement Instruments
- No dongles or keys needed – Simple installation with full support available
The NoiseAid App – GATHER EVIDENCE AND PRIORITISE CASES EFFECTIVELY
The simplest method for prioritising noise nuisance complaints is asking complainants to keep a diary logging the noise that is affecting them, including time, frequency, nature and persistence.
However, this data is often not easily accessible until the log is completed.
The new NoiseAid App gives complainants the ability to instantly log disturbances via their smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
By simply logging on with a secure PIN, the user can quickly and easily report details about the noises that are causing them issues. All the information feeds directly onto a secure website portal, ready for you to review.
Users can be setup with the specific noise sources that they are looking to report, which are displayed clearly on the screen. All the user has to do is press start, choose the severity of the noise and press stop when the noise ends. It’s that simple.
You can then view the data through the NoiseAid Dashboard and then decide which cases need additional investigations using the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder.
The NoiseAid App is available exclusively for Trojan customers.
Trojan Product Training – GET THE BEST FROM THE TROJAN AND NOISETOOLS
The Trojan Noise Nuisance Product Training is a 1-Day workshop for Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Tenant Management Organisations who are using, or looking to use, the Cirrus Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder and NoiseTools software to manage noise nuisance complaints.
The workshop will cover the use of the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder and the NoiseTools software, allowing delegates to get the maximum benefit from their equipment.
The level of the workshop will be tailored to the needs of all delegates. Whether you’re new to your Cirrus equipment or an established user, this is the ideal oppportunity to ensure you’re getting the best from your investment.
- Learn how to use the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder to its full potential
- Learn how to download, analyse and listen to recordings using the NoiseTools software
- Discuss best practice with other users and discover hints, tips and key learnings from our noise experts
Collect 6 CPD Hours
- Places available at £235 per delegate