acit offers a full range of Laboratory Calibration Services to our customers focused on achieving the highest quality standards. Being a accredited Lab provides the confidence our customers seek in identifying a one stop calibration service that will meet their unique requirements
Based in Qatar, acithas a certified calibration laboratory providing electrical, pressure and temperature calibration services throughout the whole of Qatar.
SIMPLIFY CALIBRATION SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON YOUR CORE BUSINESS
Companies with the most stringent quality requirements trust acit to meet their calibration needs. We provide calibrations services for a broad array of disciplines and instruments, allowing you to fulfill your calibration needs from a single, reliable vendor
• Digital Multimeter Up To 1000V
• Clamp Meter Up To 1000A
• Insulation Resistance Tester
• Earth Resistance Tester
• Phase Sequence Tester
• Process Meter
• Loop Calibrator
• Multifunction Tester
• Pat Tester
• Multifunction Calibrator
• 3 Phase Power Quality Analyzer
• 3 Phase Power Logger
• Digi/Dial Type Thermometer
• Temp-senor & Indicators – Thermocouple/Rtd/ Prt
• Infrared Thermometer
• Thermal Camera – Fluke/Flir/Testo / Etc.
• Temperature & Humidity Meter
• Temperature Controller
• Oven / Chiller / Freezer
• Pneumatic Pressure Gauge
• Hydraulic Pressure Gauge
• Pressure Transmitter / Switches
• Pressure Safety Relief Valve
• Handheld Pressure Calibrator
• Sounds / Noise Meter
• Light / Lux Meter
• Temperature and Humidity Meter
• Laser Distance Meter
WHY CHOOSE acit FOR MULTI-DISCIPLINE CALIBRATION SERVICES?
• Calibration services for equipment from all test and measurement instrument manufacturers
• Calibrate and repair instruments ranging from the simplest meter to the most complex multifunction instruments
• Highest Standards — Our laboratory is equipped with top of the line calibration instruments and is certified to the standards
• A one-stop shop – Calibration, Repair, and New Equipment Sales to manage asset life cycle
We also provide
A) Gap Analysis
Gap Analysis Done on site for customer demands on the services the customer should do for working areas to comply with the required specification (ISO, WHO,etc.)
B) Measurement Services
Our Measurement services allow manufacturing processes to be kept in control from one day to the next and from one factory to another.
We follow process such that the components contributing to accurate functioning of the equipment consistently meet the predefined specifications and operational attributes.
Our Instructors are experts who work in variety of calibration solutions, and who really want to help you learn the foundation and techniques of calibration that you can put to immediate use in your workplace.
We offer certificate programs designed to meet specific needs for your industry. Upon completion of the prescribed courses, you receive a Certificate of Completion.