Intrinsic Safety Certification (IS) for the doseBadge
An Intrinsically Safe version of the doseBadge, the CR:110AIS, is available which carried certification to ATEX, EEx, IECEx, FM (US & C) and SIMTARS.
The CR:110AIS can be used in hazardous zones, for example in underground mines, petrochemical plants and other areas that require safe measurement equipment.
Explosive atmospheres can be caused by flammable gases, mists or vapours or by combustible dusts and the CR:110AIS doseBadge is ideal for use in these types of environments.
Industrial doseBadge Measurement Kits
The Industrial doseBadge measurement kits are available with various quantities of doseBadges as well as all of the items needed for occupational and industrial hygiene noise measurements.
The measurement kits can be expanded with additional doseBadges and charger units as required. These can be either standard CR:110A Industrial doseBadges or the Intrinsically Safe CR:110AIS. Optional items can be added to enhance the operation and use of the doseBadge Measurement Kit.
- Standard Measurement Kits can hold up to 5 doseBadges with space for an Optimus Sound Level Meter
- Option of a case to hold up to 10 doseBadges
- Kits can be expanded by adding additional doseBadges
- Robust Aluminium Case to hold up to 10 doseBadges and accessories
- Available with the standard CR:110A or the Intrinsically Safe CR:110AIS doseBadges
- Optional accessories available
- NoiseTools software provided as standard
Versions of the doseBadge
The Industrial doseBadge is available in a number of different versions, each with the features that make the doseBadge unique and the ideal solution for occupational noise measurements.
- CR:110A – The standard version with a silver case.
- CR:110A/BLK – The same functions and features as the CR:110A but with a black case, ideal for law enforcement and musicians.
- CR:110AIS – The Intrinisically Safe version of the doseBadge with ATEX, EEx, IECEx, FM (C & US) and SIMTARS Certifications for Mining & Non-Mining.
- CR:112AIS – The Intrinsically Safe version of the doseBadge with MSHA Certification.